Friday 24 July 2009

Trotting through the last day!

You thought you'd escaped the toilet stories this year. I thought you may have too. Despite the fact that Irvine was what he called 'uncomfortable' on the 3hr stretch of the bus from Tak to Chiang Mai, I have sailed through the 3 weeks with no toilet events worth recounting....

.... and then at breakfast I felt nauseous and it started..... not a lot of fun.... especially as it's 12 noon here and I am meant to be teaching and doing a goodbye assembly from 1-4pm this afternoon..... watch this space... well metaphorically.... I promise no photos!! Hee hee..... yuk!

2 comments:

Jackie Cameron said...

it was indeed too good to be true. I still remember your stories about toilet matters from your first trip - the kids loved them but for the grown ups...well way too much information!

Hope you have the immodium handy and that your last day works out!

Anonymous said...

ahh, i knew we were missing something from the blog mumma!